Secondary school for industry SPŠ Jedovnice
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Studying 5 years Master’s Programme, ending with title Ing.
Practical internship during studies at TC Project Management BV in Netherlands.
- Short term experience in successful and fast growing company in the field of technology and documentation for industrial projects.
Adamovské strojírny a.s. the manufacturer of ADAST offset printing machines.
- Export Sales Officer … managing the documentation for exporting the products to several countries within existing distribution network.
- Promotion Manager … responsible for technical and promotion materials, presentations, local and international exhibitions incl. Drupa2000.
- The factory was unfortunately closed down due to circumstances of privatization process after political changes in Czech Republic.
Starting own business under name Ing. Radim Krutiš — enginne.
- Various jobs in field of promotion, corporate identity, advertising, DTP and pre-press services, design and handcraft production for customers in Czech and Netherlands.
- Receiving a challenging offer to support a new company start-up in the area of Graphic Arts Industry, creation of name and corporate identity GRAFFIN.
Sales and Marketing Manager GRAFFIN s.r.o.
- Developing the sales and marketing structure for trading and servicing machines for Graphic Art Industry on the market of Czech Republic and Slovakia,
- Establishing relationships with suppliers, leading the new partnership negotiations, setting up the distribution processes incl. financial agreements and service support organization to install and service new products,
- Creating Marketing and Sales plans, active promotion and PR.
Sales Director GRAFFIN s.r.o.
- Representing and selling Graphic Arts Industry products from several manufacturers, mainly Komori offset presses (over 50 sold presses) and Horizon finishing equipment,
- Leading the sales team, complete administration of distribution incl. buying procedures with suppliers and selling activities with customers.
- Experienced with EU subsidy projects and tenders.
Re-starting enginne (Ing. Radim Krutiš, VAT registration No. CZ7506053764).
Developing a partnership with Mark Andy Inc. — manufacturer of flexographic, digital and finishing machines for label and packaging industry.